發新話題
打印

騎師體 重與馬匹負重關係

騎師體 重與馬匹負重關係

I am aware that there must be a correlation between the jockey's personal weight and the weight of
a horse he rides in any race. For a short distance, day below 1200M, the weight correlation could not
be so high. But for a middle and long distance from 1400M above, there must be some alarming correlation.
HKJC never discloses the weight of each Jockey and only discloses the lowest weight of a horse he can ride. Take an example of 巫斯義, did you ever know that for those top weight horses say carrying 130 lbs
or above, his average performance in a long distance from 1600M and above, his performance is exceptionally good. You know why?  The reason is that he weighs 128 lbs himself. If he rides a horse
133 lbs, there is only 5 lbs "dead lead" to carry.  When you compare another jockey weighing 116 lbs
himself, for the same horse, she has to carry 17 lbs "dead lead". As a result, of course, the more
"dead lead" the jockey actually carrys, the more disadvantageous the chance of a horse can win. The
reason is simple. In a middle and long distance races, a horse is affected by the weight she has
to carry. Simple rule is 1分=1磅=1/3馬位=0.0666秒. So you will see why some horses with heavy weight
can still a race.  The story teaches us that we have to know each and every jockey's personal weight
and do some calculation to find those horses taking some advanatages. Can any brother tell me where I
can find the individual weight of each jockey?  Any more comments and any brother doing some
research on this area?

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

發新話題