發新話題
打印

排位 影響賽果有多大

排位 影響賽果有多大

Recently, I discovered the draw in any races in Shatin and Happy Valley may affect the chance to win. Statistics elsewhere disclosed that for every 1M apart, a horse will run
1.8M more in 1000M race, 3M in1200M -1400M races and 5.8M in 1800 race. For example,
1200M race, the draw of a horse is changed from 1st to 11th, it may run 10x5.8M distance
more i.e.191.4 ft. Assuming the length of a average horse is 6', it means that it will lose
31.9 horse lengths, meaning around 5.4 second slower. But it is not realistic and I think
the assumption is  based on a horse all along running his lane of 11th draw, like an
athlete competing his 100M race. He has to keep his lane all the way.

Hence, the above finding is not ideal and misleading. Take an example of the last race last night, 國中之星beats down 陽明寶寶 is due to her better draw from his last draw 11th to 3rd whereas陽明寶寶 only benefits from his last draw  4th to 1st. Of course my system tells me that without taking into account the condition of the draw, I rate and estimate 陽明寶寶 coming first and 國中之星 coming thrid. Now,國中之星 wins.  The reason perhaps, among
others is due to her much better draw. She benefits from 8 horse gates and 陽明寶寶  only
benefits from 3 horse gates.

Are there any brothers have done any research on this area?  Please comment.

賽日密馬 © All rights reserved.

佩服高見

高見, 感謝

發新話題